Lose weight in a healty and natural way, without starving yourself!
Prepare to be amazed by this delicious, healthy fast and easy to prepare tilapia dish.Low-fat and low-carb full of vitamins and high in nutritional values, it is exactly what your body needs before going to sleep after a busy day. It is both easy and fast too cook but also fast for your body to assimilate.
Here is how to cook it:
Tasty and Healthy Baked Tilapia
- 4 4 ounce fillets tilapia
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 16 ounce package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter. Season with Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one with a slice or two of lemon. Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork
Tip: For better taste andmore vitamins, try to use non-frozen vegetables.