Behold the best and most healty starter!
The avocado is a nutrition knockout. It’s packed full of healthy fats, fiber, and vitamins. It makes an excellent addition to just about any meal, and it’s the perfect way to round out snacks so they’re extra satisfying.
Here is how to make it
Sushi with Avocado
- 2 sheets nori
- 1/2 cup cooked sushi rice about 1/4 cup uncooked
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 avocado cut into large wedges
- Toss cooked sushi rice with rice vinegar. Using wet hands, spread half of the sushi rice on the bottom half of each nori sheet.
- Line up avocado along the middle of the sushi rice. Wet a paper towel and use to dampen the top of the nori sheet. Starting from the bottom, roll the sushi along the avocado, using the damp edge to seal nori sheet.
- Cut into 1" pieces. Wrap in a slightly damp paper towel to save for later.