Looking for a delicious dessert that will also keep you healthy and fit? Than you should definitely try this awesome piece of heaven. The mix of peanut butter and banana is an insanely tasty combination that will satisfy all your senses. And the best thing is that it is super healthy, fast and easy to make.
Here is how to make it:
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/3 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons honey-crunch wheat germ
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Combine peanut butter and yogurt, stirring until smooth. Drizzle juice over bananas; toss gently to coat.
Spread about 3 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange about 1/3 cup banana slices in a single layer over peanut butter mixture. Combine wheat germ and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over banana slices. Roll up. Slice each roll into 6 pieces.