Forget about your classic greasy, mayonnaise-based and fat dips. This innovative dip highlighting only veggies is everything you need to top up your food in a healthy and natural way. And the best thing is that it’s so easy to make, you can have it all year long.
Here is how to make it:
- 2 cups trimmed watercress (about 2 bunches)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and pulse 8 to 10 times or until just combined. Scrape the mixture into a bowl or serving dish. Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.