Brace yourself for the ultimate after gym meal!
This is exactly what your body needs after an intense session of work-out! The combination of low-fat, high-protein will help your muscles recover and grow while also keeping you in shape with no fat gain. Also, the combination of spices, beer and lime juice gives it a unique mothwatering taste. Optionally you can add some rice or green vegetables to make the dish more consistent.
Here is how to make it:
Beer Lime Grilled Chicken
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 can light colored beer
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 skinless bonless breast halves.
- In a bowl, mix the lime juice, beer, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt and pepper until the honey dissolves. Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade. Grill chicken until tender and juices run clear, about 7 minutes per side