BAKED CRUSTED ZUCCHINI STICKS
- 2-3 zucchini
- 1½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. basil
- ½ tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 eggs
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut your zucchini ends and then cut in half and then cut into spears. Rinse and let dry.
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, and garlic salt. Mix.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Place 5-6 zucchini spears into the eggs making sure they are well coated and then place in the Ziploc bag and shake around until well coated.
- Place crusted sticks onto a foil lined cookie sheet. Continue Step 3 until all Zucchini are made and are on the cookie sheet.
- Spray with olive oil spray and bake for 16-20 minutes until Panko is golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy with Ranch or Marinara Sauce. 🙂