ONE PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
Balsamic vinegar and honey create a glaze to coat tender chicken and veggies. This amazing meal is made in just one pan for easy clean-up!
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (more or less depending on heat tolerance)
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed of ends, then cut in half
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Italian salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper then set chicken evenly in skillet. Cook for 6 minutes, then flip to other side and cook another 6 minutes or until cooked through. Add half of the balsamic mixture to skillet and stir to coat chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and place on a plate. Cover plate with foil to keep warm.
- Add asparagus to warm skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add chicken back to skillet along with the grape tomato halves. Pour in the rest of the marinade. Gently stir and cook another 5 minutes or until everything is heated through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!