ROSEMARY & GARLIC MASHED CAULIFLOWER
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (sauteed if you aren’t buying it already prepared)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped into small pieces
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Once boiling, cook the cauliflower for 8-10 minutes or until fork tender. Remove and drain cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower along with all other ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
3rd Recipe on Next Page